New mission critical phones from SONIM.
Mission critical situations demand smart communication, connectivity, and flat-out ruggedness. SONIM phones stand out when all other devices fail. The XP8 and XP5s are the toughest, most reliable phones that money can buy. Their performance in punishing environments earned them their spot in the CriticalLinc LTE lineup.
The SONIM XP8 smartphone brings reliability, toughness, and smart technology together to perform in even the most demanding conditions.
- Survive hazardous environments with a Non-Incendive Class I, II & III, Division 2 rating.
- Count on all-day power with multi-shift battery life.
- 5" Gorilla Glass screen can survive impacts on the job site.
The Sonim XP5s is purpose-built to provide the world's best performing and most reliable voice communication for workers in demanding and hazardous environments.
- 3180 mAh removable Li-Ion battery that lasts across multiple shifts.
- Submersible down to 2 meters for up to 30 minutes.
- Resistant to oils, chemicals and other solvents.