Setting up meetings, reminders of events, and even special days to remember is easier than ever. Using the Push To Talk button to send an event is a great way to reduce miscommunication and to remind people of important meetings or events. You can even add a reminder with an alarm so nothing gets missed. No extra software is needed. Just set up the event in your phone and send it to other SouthernLINC Wireless subscribers.
- Press your phone's menu key
- Scroll to PTT Features or LINC Manager (older phones) and select "Send Event"
- Choose Contact or Recent Call
- Complete event information - Send events already stored in your phone's datebook or create a new datebook event to send.
- Press PTT button to send.
- The event will show up in the Recent Calls details section of the recipient's phone.
- Recipient can scroll to the event and save it.
- View the how-to Video
- Phones must have an IP address that permits use of data services.
- Event must be sent and received within the SouthernLINC Wireless Regional Calling Area.
Features available on certain phones, visit southernlinc.com/promodetails for more information. Send Message, Picture and Event require the sending party and receiving party to have an IP address that provides data transmission and a data package or a service plan that permits data usage on a per-KB basis. PTT Features can only be used within the Southern Linc Regional Calling Area. Your personal contact info (My Info) must first be shared with a recipient before the contact will show up in the Contact or Recent Call List. A Southern Linc service plan is required to subscribe to PTT Features. Pricing and terms of service are subject to change except where prohibited by law. Subject to permissible usage allowances; see southernlinc.com/promodetails.